Empowers African orphans living in extreme poverty to lead healthier lives. Priority programs emphasize the education and well-being of Uganda’s most vulnerable children and their guardians.
1. To increase awareness on the negative effects of sexual violence and influence change on related policies.
2. To protect children and increase community response to any harmful forms of violence against children.
3. To increase psycho social and legal support for children.
4. Increase enrollment, retention and achieved learning outcomes of children in schools.
5. Reduced number of children especially girls getting married before the age of 18.